Tuesday 17 October 2017

Will M's Avatar Family



This is the site I used to create my avatar. http://illustmaker.abi-station.com/index_en.shtml
I looked at a few other sites before choosing this one. I chose this one because it was the only one with a football accessory and I felt this was an important part of how I wanted to represent myself.

This is my attempt at creating a mini version of myself. I've tried to show my physical characteristics as well as my personality and interests.
The avatar represents me as I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I love football so I decided to include a football as an accessory on my avatar.



Task 3

This is my avatar family. My mum, dad and younger brother. My dad loves going to the cinema and playing football with me. My mum enjoys reading books and spending time with us. My brother likes playing Minecraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment